Letting your property to expats
We are a real estate agent with years of experience in the leasing and letting of part-furnished and/or furnished homes. We are the ultimate specialist in finding suitable homes for people coming to live and work temporarily in the Netherlands.
Generally, the companies that post their staff to the Netherlands and then rent homes in the Netherlands are companies like dispatch agents around Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, and international companies in Amstelveen or Amsterdam. Amstelveen in particular has a large Japanese community, which means that many Japanese people want to live in Amstelveen.
Our mission is not to be the biggest, but to be one of the best. This objective has enabled us to keep on growing for many years.
- advice on your property and furnishings
- registration with Funda and our own website
- inclusion in our database
- if a suitable tenant is found, we will draw up the tenancy agreement
- detailed moving in process with inspection report on the state of the property
- making an inventory when the tenant moves in
- transferring energy suppliers, if necessary
- detailed moving out process and inspection at the end of the rental term
- You can let your property part-furnished or furnished through us.
Part-furnished means that the property has flooring (carpet, parquet, laminate, etc), curtains, lighting, cooking equipment, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Furnished means that the property is fully fitted with furniture, kitchen equipment, crockery and linen.
Where homeowners are not in a position to be able to offer help to their tenants, we provide a management service.
For further explanation about our service you can make an appointment (free of obligation) with one of our advisors.
Why Amsterdam Expats?
- member of the Dutch Association of Real Estate Brokers and Real Estate Experts (NVM)
- member of the Real Estate Agents Association Amsterdam (MVA)
- support from a team of expert advisors
- top service, quality and reliability
- over 12 years' experience
Our success is mostly thanks to our enthusiastic and capable staff. They are chosen for their integrity, intelligence and ability to understand our clients. They are also fully aware of what it means for expats to move to the Netherlands and what they want when it comes to their new home.
Our organisation is totally dedicated to customer service. Our service package is designed so that we can offer our clients every possible help in finding a suitable home.